On the water
- Fun and competitive events.
Off the water
- Social dinner and drinks evenings.
Insurance and Harbour Office Registration
- All members are automatically covered by our third party insurance when windsurfing in the island, insurance does not cover you when out of the island.
- You will also be registered with the Harbour Office, a legal necessity.
- If not a member you must pay a fee for each of your boards
Equipment for Sale
- Come along to our car boot sales and find what you want, or get rid of your old kit.
How to Join
- Download the membership form by clicking here
- Complete the form and send it to us by post.
- Either pay your membership by cheque or transfer money to our account using online banking.
See the membership form for prices, where to send it and bank details.
By becoming a member, you agree that:
- We can keep your name (and family members’ names if a family member), address, telephone number (if provided) and record of having paid (no card or bank information) in our online membership system.
- We can pass your name (and family members’ names if a family member) to our insurers.
- We can pass your name (and family members’ names if a family member) and address to the Jersey Harbour Office.
- We can use your name in articles on our website, other websites (such as FaceBook) and press reports.
See our Privacy Statement for more information.