Your personal information is collected from you when you become a member of the Jersey Association of Windsurfers (JAWs). We keep the following information about you:
- Your name, email address and home address, telephone number(s).
- Names of family members (if you join as a family member).
- Your contact preferences.
- A record of your payment (only the method, date and amount of the payment) .
- Your membership status.
This information may be:
- Used by the club to contact you to advise you about events and provide you about other information about windsurfing and JAWs.
- Passed to the Jersey Harbour Office, as confirmation of your third party insurance
- Passed to the club’s insurers, a condition of them providing third party insurance.
- Used to publicise past and future events that involve JAWs and its members.
[Only your name unless you give specific permission for us to provide additional details.]
We will also keep your details in our database for up to a year after your renewal is due, to simplify the renewals process.
If you are a non-member, but have asked to be told about windsurfing events and developments, we will hold your name and the contact details you provide until you advise us that you no longer want to receive this information.
We respect the privacy and confidentiality of your information and will not disclose it to third parties (other than as outlined above) without your consent, unless required to by law. You have the right to see the information that we have about you and you have the right to get any inaccurate information we have about you corrected.
You can see and check all the information we hold about you and update your contact options by logging into jerseywindsurfing.com. If you are unable to log in and check this information, or if you would like us to correct anything, please email email@example.com.